Enschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsInternship/graduation assignment
We are always looking for talented and ambitious interns to join Movella. Our internship program gives you the opportunity to become a full member of the Movella family. You will not only work with our innovative products, but you will also learn more about your strengths. An internship at Movella gives you the opportunity to work on real projects and have loads of fun along the way.
Your assignment at Movella
We have several very interesting and challenging internship and graduation projects focusing on Robotics, Automation and State Estimation. Are you looking for a project in this field, do not hesitate to apply! We would be happy to tell you more about the projects at hand and see if any of our projects are a fit with what you are looking for.
Our office is located in Enschede, The Netherlands. We would prefer a student who is able to work from our office (working hybrid is an option).
Please note that you actually need to be enrolled in a school or university in order to be considered for an internship.
Almost or already graduated? Please take a look at our current vacancies or send in an open application via email@example.com
We are particularly eager to find interns with these skills and expertise:
- Master student in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, applied mathematics or similar field with a passion for coding and solving challenging problems
- Basic knowledge in data science, numerical optimization, machine learning, state estimation, or optimal control
- Familiar with Python and its packages (numpy, scipy, matplotlib.)
- Experience with ROS / ROS2 or other frameworks for robot control is a plus
- You are interested in working with sensor data (IMU, camera, pointcloud sensors, Lidar and more) in order to evaluate and improve current solutions for motion tracking
- You live within Europe and are able to move to Enschede in The Netherlands
Working at Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.