Internship - Communication Science
Enschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsInternship/graduation assignment
We are always looking for talented and ambitious interns to join Movella. Our internship program gives you the opportunity to become a full member of the Movella family. You will not only work with our innovative products, but you will also learn more about your strengths. An internship at Movella gives you the opportunity to work on real projects and have loads of fun along the way.
Who is Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Your assignment at Movella
Movella uses a knowledge base and tutorial page to support our customers with useful information for the MVN and DOT products. Recently the support team discovered that customers experience difficulties in finding the knowledge via the existing pages. Additionally, there is a mismatch between the knowledge we provide and the knowledge the customer needs/requests. Movella is eager to take the first step in improving our knowledge management systems. The goal of this project is to determine the necessary improvements to the knowledge management system to increase the user experience.
Key challenges :
- Execute qualitative research to receive feedback from the market (customers/partners) and content creators (Product Support & Marketing)
- Research the current and alternative knowledge management systems to determine the best fit for Movella
- Create concrete advice/design for the different departments MVN (Entertainment/Health & Sports) and DOT
Our office is located in Enschede, The Netherlands. We would prefer a student who is able to work from our office.
Please note that you actually need to be enrolled in a school or university in order to be considered for an internship. Almost or already graduated? Please take a look at our current vacancies or send in an open application.
We are particularly eager to find interns with these skills and expertise:
· Bachelor or master student in communication & information sciences, Communication & Multimedia Design, Software Engineering with an interest in Front-end design/UX design, or similar courses with an interest in online information transfer.
· Internship (4-6 months)
· Basic level of the English language
· Interest in and knowledge of qualitative research
· Basic skills in performing and analyzing surveys
· Knowledge of user-centered website design
· Experience with knowledge management systems is a pre
Working at Movella
Movella is made up of people who are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by nature. You’ll find support at every level, an open door to every level, and cooperation across teams, disciplines and departments We offer a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. You'll receive full training in our products and services and have opportunities for personal growth and development.
We value ingenious ideas, no matter where they come from. We believe diverse thoughts, voices, and backgrounds make us stronger as a company. We know that it is through collaboration with people from all walks of life that we make the most positive impact as an organization.