Unreal Engine Engineer
RemoteUnited States, California, Los AngelesDesign
Do you get thrilled by working in Unreal Engine 5? Do you have a background in Unreal Engine programming and software development? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and passion are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as an Unreal Engine Engineer
OBSKUR, which recently became a Movella company, is seeking an experienced Unreal Engine Programmer to aid in creating the best interactive VTuber systems powered by Xsens (also a Movella company), and our inhouse applications, & integrations.
This is a remote position with US pacific time zone core hours.
Key challenges :
- Create core features of an application software in Unreal Engine 5 while collaborating with a team of developers.
- Implement UI in unreal engine UMG/Slate working with UI/UX designer.
- Collaborate with the design team to brainstorm and develop feature development plans.
Movella is looking for a self-starting Unreal Engine Engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your streaming content is highly appreciated. You have:
- Built and shipped Unreal-based applications or games
- Creative mindset, with the Twitch audience in mind
- 3+ years of Unreal Engine (UE4/UE5) experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong C++ Experience
- Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills
• Strong understanding of game content pipelines
• Shipped games
• Experience in engine modifications
• Computer Science related degree
Working at Movella
Movella is a global full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, NBC Universal, Netflix, Daimler, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.