Regional Sales Director (EMEA)
Enschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsSales
Do you get thrilled by leading and developing a highly motivated sales team to success? Do you have a background and successful trackrecord in international sales in a fast paced (high) tech environment? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Who is Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Your role as a Regional Sales Director at Movella
The main objectives of the role are to accelerate the growth of Movella’s sales in the EMEA region and to provide leadership to our regional sales team based in Enschede, the Netherlands. As Regional Sales Director you are responsible for Movella’s sales in the EMEA region, realized by our team of Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives and our network of Channel Partners. The job requires that you find it easy to develop, implement and communicate sales strategies, sales plans and clear goals and to provide your team with all the means to succeed.
You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands, with the option to work hybrid.
- Exceed the overall Revenue targets for the EMEA region
- Lead, coach and develop the EMEA Sales Team (10+ and growing)
- Establish individual and team objectives for the sales team
- Define and execute growth sales strategies to maximize sales and profitability
- Work with Customer Support to optimize sales & support processes and customer’s experience
- Grow and further professionalize our network of Channel Partners
- Improve and increase outbound Lead Generation and New Funnel creation by the sales team
- Analyze and report Lead, Funnel and Order Intake data and implement actions to improve
- Provide accurate forecasting of Order Intake and Revenues
- Develop a customer centric and hunter sales culture
- Build and maintain relationships with Key Customers and Channel Partners at senior level
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
Movella is looking for a seasoned, customer focused sales leader with a successful trackrecord of building and leading international sales teams and exceeding targets. Someone who thrives in a high paced entrepreneurial high tech environment where your conscientious and results oriented mindset are highly appreciated. We are looking for a professional with:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in business administration or from a technical university
- 10+ years’ experience in various B2B sales roles with 5+ years leading a sales team
- Exemplary leadership skills, proven experience in building and coaching int. sales teams
- Natural born salesperson with customer-centric and hunter mindset
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven experience in creating and executing strategic sales plans
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Solid level of CRM management (SF.com) and basic finance knowledge
- Structured with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly
- Fluency in English is a must
- Traveling is part of the job (up to 30%)
Working at Movella
Movella is made up of people who are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by nature. You’ll find support at every level, an open door to every level, and cooperation across teams, disciplines and departments We offer a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. You'll receive full training in our products and services and have opportunities for personal growth and development.
We value ingenious ideas, no matter where they come from. We believe diverse thoughts, voices, and backgrounds make us stronger as a company. We know that it is through collaboration with people from all walks of life that we make the most positive impact as an organization.