Regional Customer Support Manager (Americas)
United States, California, Los AngelesCustomer Support
Do you get thrilled by driving business growth by supporting a sales team? Do you have a background in managing customer support teams in an international high-tech environment? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Regional Customer Support Manager at Movella
As a Regional Customer Support Manager you will be responsible for professional pre and post-sales support of our products and propositions in the Americas. You will be responsible for and managing our team of Product Specialists and Customer Support Representatives. In your day-to-day work, you will encounter all kinds of highly interesting, innovative applications such as Motion Capture, Motion Analysis, healthcare, sports and industrial applications. Your customers will come in a variety of industries from EHealth to Entertainment, from Sports to Autonomous Vehicles.
On a daily basis, you will work with our Regional Customer Support team located in the Americas and will also work collaboratively with our worldwide team of Product Specialists & Regional Customer Support Managers. You will report to the Customer Support Director located in Canada, with a dotted reporting line to the Americas Regional Sales Director.
Our offices are located in Los Angeles, CA and Henderson, NV – preferred location to be in the LA office.
- Daily operational team management
- Objective setting and performance management, in co-operation with the Customer Support Director and Regional Sales Director
- Maintain and train the team on core organizational processes
- Presales technical support coordination and knowledge
- First line of contact for our customers and channel partners
- Technical liaison for our distributors
- Oversee maintain BASE (Movella Online Community)
- Provide customer feedback for the Product Management and Engineering department
- Provide support to sales - assist sales in developing comprehensive proposals to secure key opportunities;
Movella is looking for an intelligent, analytical and highly motivated Regional Customer Support Manager, with technical acumen, who is flexible and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels and with all functional disciplines within the organization.
- Bachelor degree preferably in programs such as engineering, business administration, sports/health management is preferred, though candidates with other degrees will be considered
- Previous experience as a product specialist, solution engineer or related field considered an asset
- Min. 3+ years’ experience in management with proven success in international B2B customer support or equivalent sales roles
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced high-tech environment
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Superb customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
- High level knowledge/understanding of and experience in modern CRM tools
- Demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages a plus
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.