Project Manager - Health Solutions
Do you get excited managing cross functional teams for building new products that potentially reach millions of consumers? Do you have a background in Project Management? Are you interested in helping us growing our Health Solutions? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Project Manager at Movella
In this role, you have the opportunity to work for the Health Solutions business, and to be responsible for the execution of cross functional, global projects according to the Products Roadmap ensuring all-in business and Technology goals are met. Lead projects from “cradle to scale”, demonstrating landmark achievements according to Product Development, Launch and Maintenance. Leading multi-functional teams across multiple sites, operations and resource planning and execution, customer support planning and execution.
This position requires a unique set of skills including strong project management, and the ability to communicate technology and architectural choices to internal stakeholders and drive cross functional teams across multiple time zones.
Key challenges :
- Driving Software development realization and launch of software products; on time, on budget, on cost with targeted performance, leveraging global industrial component footprint.
- Being a direct communication point for global operations of the software
- Manage virtual team(s). These teams include the following functions: product definition, Clinical Research, Development, Verification and Validation, Systems engineering, Customer Support, external Vendors
- Manage overall project planning and execution. Establishing strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identifying, and managing risks and overcoming obstacles.
- Using Product Development, Launch and Maintenance SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to assure efficient project execution. Presenting project status to management as required through periodic reports and formal project reviews.
- Synchronizing with other projects and/or programs to assure that projects requirements are fulfilled in a balanced way
- Driving collaboration with Product Owners and other Project/Program Managers to deploy and to continuously improve the Life cycle management process
- Recommending and implementing process improvements to ensure high quality and to drive efficiency and productivity.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- 10+ years overall experience with 3+ years’ experience in a project management role within a Software matrix environment, across multiple sites, and through the entire product lifecycle (Concept/Approval – Production Release)
- Prior experience in managing teams for new product development highly desirable.
- Prior Experience in managing distributed cross functional teams required
- Experience in Agile methodologies required.
- Good understanding of Product Development Processes & Launch
- Understanding and affinity to work in an innovation and/or business incubation context. Dealing with uncertainty, comfortable with Ambiguity.
- Good communicator and teamplayer, influencing skills, conflict resolution, assertiveness, negotiation in collaboration with management
- Strong presentation skills (written and verbal), appropriate to both management and customer audiences
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.