Product Specialist - Entertainment (EMEA)
Enschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsCustomer Support
Do you get thrilled by providing technical support to customers in entertainment related industries? Do you have a keen interest in computer arts, game design and/or 3D animation? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Who is Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Your role as a Product Specialist - Entertainment at Movella
As our Product Specialist you are using your knowledge to support our direct customers and distributor network and provide pre- and post-sales support to our customer base in the EMEA region. Typically, you will support customers having applications in film, game, advertising and live entertainment & clients and partners include both regional and international studios, game development companies, Epic Games, Autodesk, Unity and various other leading institutes, universities and companies throughout the world.
You will be part of our global sales and support team who are further located in The Netherlands, the United States, India and China. On a daily basis you work with our Customers, Account Executives, Sales Management and our worldwide team of Product Specialists. You will report to the Regional Customer Support Manager.
Preferred location - Enschede (Netherlands)
Key challenges :
- Provide customer service and technical support to Movella’s Entertainment customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction via Discord and customer support channels
- Present and demonstrate Movella’s Motion Capture products to potential customers. On-site, at conferences and by means of online webinars
- Support development of pre-sales tools like presentations, marketing material, etc.
- Use feedback coming from the market to support and drive the development process
- Train and support our global distributor and value added reseller network
- Develop support material for Movella’s knowledge base and tutorial platform
Movella is looking for a self-starting and responsible Product Specialist. Someone who thrives in an environment where entrepreneurial attitude is highly appreciated. You have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Arts / Game design / 3D Animation or related programs.
- 1+ years of relevant hands on experience in the 3D Character Animation market, worked with 3D Animation software such as UnReal Engine, Maya, Unity , Motion Builder etc.,
- Familiarity with chat & CRM platforms – experience with Discord, Slack or other related programs considered an asset.
- Experience with optical or inertial Motion Capture systems is preferred
- Experience in a technical support role, handling customers and partners is preferred
- Excellent technical and communication skills, fluent in English
- Result oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- The ability to travel frequently (up to 35% of your time)
Working at Movella
Movella is made up of people who are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by nature. You’ll find support at every level, an open door to every level, and cooperation across teams, disciplines and departments We offer a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. You'll receive full training in our products and services and have opportunities for personal growth and development.
We value ingenious ideas, no matter where they come from. We believe diverse thoughts, voices, and backgrounds make us stronger as a company. We know that it is through collaboration with people from all walks of life that we make the most positive impact as an organization.