Product Marketing Manager - OBSKUR
RemoteUnited States, California, Los AngelesMarketing
Do you have a passion for digital avatars and Vtubers? Do you get a thrill from leading creative marketing strategies for awesome products? Do you have a background in digital marketing for technology products and solutions? Do you live and breath meme and internet culture? Are you interested in working for a growing and innovative high tech company, where passion and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you on our team!
Your role as a Product Marketing Manager at Movella
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy for a new product line in its start-up stage. You will create and implement integrated marketing strategy and activation plans for our launching and growing our new product line.
You will be targeting Twitch Streamers, VTubers, Influencers, and VR Chat users. A strong understanding of these audiences is a must.
This is a remote position with US pacific time zone core hours.
- Understand and analyse target audiences and create messaging
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy for product growth
- Experiment to find the best channels and tactics to attract new users
- Develop and execute strategies to support onboarding, activation, monetization, and retention
- Lead and coordinate content creation working together with our marketing and product teams, and external agencies
- Develop social media campaign strategies
- Manage social forums and engagement
- Work with the product team to create a compelling story and image for the brand
Movella is looking for a self-driven Product Marketing Manager with excellent development and execution capabilities, someone who thrives in an environment where growth mindset is highly appreciated. You have:
- 3+ years of experience with online software products at a high-growth startup
- Proven experience within our target markets: Vtubing, online streaming, Twitch, digital influencers, digital avatars, etc.
- Great social media communication skills
- Strong understanding of internet viral marketing
- Data-driven, strong reporting capabilities
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Working at Movella
Movella is a global full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, NBC Universal, Netflix, Daimler, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.