Product Marketing Manager - Health & Sports
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeMarketing
Do you get thrilled by managing and optimizing product marketing programs? Do you want to work with mind-blowing product propositions and application cases? Do you have a background in B2B Product Marketing in a high-tech environment? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Product Marketing Manager at Movella
As our Product Marketing Manager Health & Sports you will be overall responsible for developing the product marketing strategy, building value propositions and messaging that differentiates the product in the market. This will include creating launch goals & plans, owning them and timely execution. You will work closely with our Product Management, Marketing, Sales team among others to drive growth and customer adoption.
You will be part of the Product Management & Marketing teams and report to the Business Director Health & Sports. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
Key responsibilities :
- Owning & implementing the marketing strategy, plans & goals for Health & Sports BU.
- Together with marketing and product teams, creating powerful value propositions and messaging using market insights validating product positioning and investigating new growth opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining product marketing toolkits, including sales enablement materials, focusing on benefits for prospects and customers.
- Defining launch plans of new propositions together with the marketing department.
- Being a market expert:
- Have a deep understanding of our customers, maintain and develop customer personas.
- Have a deep understanding of market trends & competition.
- Creating & driving creation of a continuous stream of online content together with marketing, sales & product specialists.
Movella is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager. Someone who thrives in an environment where your creative approach and can-do attitude is highly appreciated. You have:
- Must have SAAS experience; 5+ years experience working in SAAS business in one or a combination of roles such as Product Manager, Product launch manager, Product Marketeer, Product Strategist or a Business development lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a Technical discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills.
- Hands on mentality & teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.