Payroll Administrator / HR Assistant (24 hrs per week)
Enschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsHR
Do you get thrilled by maintaining a flawless payroll/HR administration? Do you have a background in payroll/financial administration and an interest in HR? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and passion are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Who is Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Your role as a Payroll Administrator / HR Assistant at Movella
As our Payroll/HR Administrator you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks including the administration surrounding the execution of our payroll administration and the flawless administration of our personnel data for our entities in the Netherlands and India. Furthermore you will be responsible for our onboarding process for new employees, You will constantly be in close contact with internal stakeholders as well as our external HR service providers.
You will be part of our HR team and report to the HR Director. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
This is a part-time position, 24 hours per week. Preferred workdays are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Payroll administration; timely processing of personnel data and changes (entry and termination of employment, leave administration, salary changes and bonus pay outs), keep close communication with our pay roll provider to ensure a flawless pay roll process.
- Proper onboarding for new colleagues; collect all their data, draw up the employment contract, complete their personnel file. Liaise with internal departments (e.g. IT and Front Office) as well as 3rd party service providers (e.g. insurance and pension) to ensure a smooth start for our new colleagues.
- Expat administration; Liaise with internal and external parties to arrange facilities for our expat hires (e.g. visa, short stay, flights and 30% ruling application).
- Serve as 1st point of contact for insurance-, pension-, pay roll and other 3rd party HR service providers
- Execution of “werkkostenregeling” (WKR) and other fiscal facilities
- Back up for our Front Office team; help out with administrative as well as reception tasks when needed.
Movella is looking for a proactive and independent Payroll/HR Administrator. Someone who thrives in an environment where your service oriented approach is highly appreciated. You have:
- Relevant experience in pay roll administration, with an interest in HR
- Knowledge of pay roll related (fiscal) rules and regulations, such as WKR
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed communication skills
- Flexible approach, looking to take on new and interesting tasks
- Fluent in Dutch & English
Working at Movella
Movella is made up of people who are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by nature. You’ll find support at every level, an open door to every level, and cooperation across teams, disciplines and departments We offer a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. You'll receive full training in our products and services and have opportunities for personal growth and development.
We value ingenious ideas, no matter where they come from. We believe diverse thoughts, voices, and backgrounds make us stronger as a company. We know that it is through collaboration with people from all walks of life that we make the most positive impact as an organization.