Movement Application Software Engineer
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeEngineering
Do you get thrilled by gathering and analyzing data? And then extracting that one parameter that makes a difference for an athlete or patient? Do you have a background in application software development and do you have Python and C++ programming skills? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Movement Application Software Engineer at Movella
As a Movement Application Software Engineer you will be working with our Movella products that focus on capturing, processing and sharing data on body and motion in Health and Sports. As application software engineer within our Solutions team, you help translate field, applied and product requirements into patient centered, workable solutions and give estimates on the implementation effort.
You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
Key challenges :
- Gather, integrate and analyze various types of data from (top)athletes and patients
- Create your own algorithms that extract the necessary parameters from different data sources
- Design applications that visualize meaningful parameters for coaches, (physio)therapists and doctors
- Maintain and optimize our existing application software products
- Interact with lead engineers, embedded software engineers and hardware engineers for product development
Movella is looking for an independent and proactive Application Software Engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your can-do attitude and creative approach to problem solving are highly appreciated. You get thrilled by delivering state of the art solutions to our customers. You have:
- You get thrilled by making sense out of complex data
- You have affinity with working closely to the (health and sports) field
- You are self-driven, ambitious, have great team working skills, capability to deliver high quality outcome
- C++ and Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design principles
- Knowledge of GUI development frameworks (QT or Flutter) is a plus
- Result driven and conscientious personality
- Good communication skills and high proficiency in English
- Team player mentality, but is also capable to work independently
- A Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or related
Working at Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.