Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeMarketing
Do you get thrilled by developing and driving highly successful marketing strategies and campaigns all over the world with all possible state of the art marketing tactics and tools to accelerate the growth of a successful high-tech company? And are you interested in working with a passionate team where fun is a core value? We'd love to get to know you!
Your role as Marketing Director at Movella
As our Marketing Director, you will lead our global marketing team (10 team members and growing) and will be responsible for branding, positioning and effectively communicating our company brand and our products through all our channels in all our global markets in a best-in-class way. You will be responsible for our worldwide e-Commerce activities, channel marketing, lead and demand generation, social media and communities, and all our online and offline events. You and your team will work closely with our sales teams, our business units and product management teams. Reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing, his position will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Lead, develop and grow our global marketing team.
- Work with our Business Units to translate their business goals and objectives into actionable product go-to-market plans.
- Shape Movella’s story, reinforce the brand, amplify brand awareness across target markets and generate loyal and engaging followers.
- Drive online sales to become the fastest growing channel with the right online customer experience and e-commerce strategies.
- Generate high quality business leads as a basis for successful conversion by sales.
- Gain share of mind of our Channel Partners, professionalize their co-marketing tactics and turn them into a lead generation machine.
- Develop and implement an effective external multi-channel communication strategy.
- Generate a consistent flow of relevant PR to establish Movella as a strong, fresh, and appealing name and brand across global and Wall Street audiences.
- Leverage market research, trends, and knowledge gained through campaigning to provide insights for marketing strategies, tactics, and actionable insights for the entire commercial team.
- Continuously measure, analyze, and report performance metrics to demonstrate results and business impact to the broader teams.
- Develop and manage the annual marketing budget.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting marketing leader with technical acumen who is focused on results and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels. We are looking for a professional with:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience in various marketing roles with 5+ years leading a marketing team.
- Proven experience in creating and executing strategic marketing plans.
- Experience and demonstrated success with SaaS and guerilla marketing tactics. Experience with consumer marketing is a plus.
- Hands on team player with great collaboration and communication skills.
- Work experience and proven success in the US market is considered an advantage.
- Experience with digital multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Solid level of CRM management (preferably HubSpot and SF.com).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly.
- Fluency in English is a must.
Working at Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for digitizing movement and health with state-of-the-art technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious, and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth, and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.