Marketing Communications Manager
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeMarketing
Do you get thrilled by communications and (visual) content? Do you have a background in creating a content strategy to educate and inspire potential customers? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and passion are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as Marketing Communications Manager at Movella
As our Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for managing the (visual) content strategy to increase brand awareness and help generate quality leads. You will be responsible to develop, implement and scale (visual) content creation throughout the customer journey.
You will be part of the Marketing team and report to the Marketing Director. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands
- Develop a (visual) content strategy
- Develop and guard our tone of voice throughout all communications
- Analyze the effectiveness of the published content
- Creation of engaging content:
- Blog posts
- Customer cases
- Website content
- Product and application photos
- Press Releases
- Content to support lead and demand generation
- Manage and inspire third party partners who create content for us
- Develop and manage your content distribution plan
Movella is looking for a creative Marketing Communications Manager. Someone who thrives in an environment where entrepreneurship is highly appreciated. You have:
- A passionate and creative mindset
- Great skills in conceptualizing, writing, editing and content creation in general
- The ability to both think creative and strategic
- A clear understanding on how content can drive demand generation
- Proven experience in a similar role
Working at Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.