Internship Sustainability Development
Enschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsInternship/graduation assignment
We are always looking for talented and ambitious interns to join Movella. Our internship program gives you the opportunity to become a full member of the Movella family. You will not only work with our innovative products, but you will also learn more about your strengths. An internship at Movella gives you the opportunity to work on real projects and have loads of fun along the way.
Who is Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Your assignment at Movella
Movella is committed to satisfying the growing demand for motion capture enabled solutions in an optimized sustainable manner. Our business practices are designed to create value, maximizing positive and minimizing negative impacts on society and the environment.
Movella has established policies and actions around 16 areas of concern, from Energy to Charity, from Pollution to Inclusion. For this assignment you will be responsible for visually showcasing the sustainability initiatives Movella currently has in place in the form of a webpage. Furthermore, you will play a key role in helping us decide on the next steps of our sustainability journey.
Key challenges :
- Make recommendations on which sustainability initiatives Movella should focus, using the sustainability development goals, the Legal framework and Movella Strategy as input.
- Mapping the sustainability initiatives Movella already has in place, e.g. via stakeholder interviews.
- Help stakeholders to improve on existing initiatives or implement new initiatives.
- Create a webpage where all Movella sustainability efforts are featured
Our office is located in Enschede, The Netherlands. We would prefer a student who is able to work from our office.
Please note that you actually need to be enrolled in a school or university in order to be considered for an internship. Almost or already graduated? Please take a look at our current vacancies or send in an open application.
We are particularly eager to find interns with these skills and expertise:
- Educational background in Sustainability Management, Communication Science or Social Studies are preferred, we are however open to consider candidates from other fields of education
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience in content creation for webpages is a big plus
- Keen interest in sustainability development
Working at Movella
Movella is made up of people who are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by nature. You’ll find support at every level, an open door to every level, and cooperation across teams, disciplines and departments We offer a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. You'll receive full training in our products and services and have opportunities for personal growth and development.
We value ingenious ideas, no matter where they come from. We believe diverse thoughts, voices, and backgrounds make us stronger as a company. We know that it is through collaboration with people from all walks of life that we make the most positive impact as an organization.