Internship Product Specialist - 3D Character Animation
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeInternship/graduation assignment
We are always looking for talented and ambitious interns to join Movella. Our internship program gives you the opportunity to become a full member of the Movella family. You will not only work with our innovative products, but you will also learn more about your strengths. An internship at Movella gives you the opportunity to work on real projects and have loads of fun along the way.
Your assignment at Movella
As 3D Character Animation Product Specialist intern you use your knowledge to support our customers implement our products with the latest available 3D animation technology. You will work with customers that have applications in film, game, advertising and live entertainment. Clients and partners include Ubisoft, Ninja Theory, Autodesk, Unity and various other leading institutes, universities and companies throughout the world. You will be part of our global sales and support team located in Enschede, The Netherlands.
- Provide online and offline technical support and training to Xsens’ customers to ensure they can successfully use our products in their animation pipeline.
- Operate Movella’s green room to deliver live or prerecorded Sales and Support content to the market.
- Work along the Product Specialist team.
- Develop an example project based on the latest available or pré released animation software / hardware showcasing Xsens’ products contribution .
- Case study to be published on Xsens.com and sales material.
- Knowledge article / Tutorial explaining how to setup the pipeline to be published on our knowledge base base.xsens.com / tutorials.xsens.com.
- Internal Training material + train the Sales and Product Specialist team.
- Support users via our online community to implement the pipeline.
This internship can be tailored to be either a general internship or serve as a final thesis project.
Please note that you actually need to be enrolled in a school or university in order to be considered for an internship.
Almost or already graduated? Please take a look at our current vacancies or send in an open application.
We are particularly eager to find interns with these skills and expertise:
- Bachelors/Masters in Creative Media and Game Technologies, Human Movement Sciences or equivalent
- Candidates with knowledge of the 3D Character Animation market will have advantage over others
- Self-starting, responsible, entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent technical and communication skills in English
- Result oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.