Internship IT - Business Applications
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeInternship/graduation assignment
We are always looking for talented and ambitious interns to join Movella. Our internship program gives you the opportunity to become a full member of the Movella family. You will not only work with our innovative products, but you will also learn more about your strengths. An internship at Movella gives you the opportunity to work on real projects and have loads of fun along the way.
Your assignment at Movella
Since the consolidation of 3 companies in to Movella, the application portfolio has increased tremendously. Together, with the Application Manager, you will analyze all different applications with their license type and cost. Once this is done, you should advise us how to improve security and provisioning. The final goal is to automate the on- and offboarding process. You will work with an external consultant on this automation.
Key challenges :
- Analyze and map all applications together with their license type
- Advise us on how to improve security and provisioning
- Use Azure automation to work on the on- and offboarding flow
Our office is located in Enschede, The Netherlands. We would prefer a student who is able to work from our office (working hybrid is an option).
Please note that you actually need to be enrolled in a school or university in order to be considered for an internship.
Almost or already graduated? Please take a look at our current vacancies or send in an open application via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are particularly eager to find interns with these skills and expertise:
- BSc in Information Technology or related
- Communication: fluency in English is a must
- Collaboration: As this is a company-wide project, some project management experience would be useful
- Initiative: As there are many applications (>100) and many stakeholders, we expect you to take initiative in this project
- Having experience with Azure AD is a pré. We can offer you courses to get more experience
- You must be authorized to live and work in the Netherlands
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.