Inside Sales Representative (EMEA)
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeSales
Do you get thrilled by generating and pursuing leads and turning them into order intake? Are you a true sales hunter with the proven ability to close? Do you have a background in inside sales? And are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as an Inside Sales Representative at Movella
As a Inside Sales Representative you will have a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth targets for our renown hardware and software solutions for Entertainment, Automation & Mobility, Health & Sports. In this exciting new role, you are responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
You must be comfortable making numerous calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Furthermore, you will also focus on retaining and upselling existing business. From time to time, you may also support our field sales team with order processing. This is an ideal starting/learning position and springboard for a career as Account Executive in field sales.
You will be part of the Sales Team, working closely with our Account Executives and Product Specialists in the field. You will report directly to the Regional Sales Director and your office is based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and online actions
- Successfully identify, pursue and acquire new business relationships
- Collaborate with the sales team on tactics to meet business objectives regarding opportunity development and closed business
- Negotiate and find effective solutions to questions and requests with a focus on mutual benefit and lasting relationships
- Retain and upsell existing business by proactively following up on expiring subscriptions
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history
Movella is looking for a highly proactive and independent Inside Sales Representative. Someone who thrives in an environment where your hunter mentality and inexhaustible commercial drive are highly appreciated. You have:
- At least 2 years of (inside) sales experience or telemarketing in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Commercial or related fields
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-starter with high level of energy and resilience
- Excellent online lead targeting skills (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Lead management and Account management experience.
- Relationship building skill set/experience, able to prioritize and multi-task
- Cold calling outreach experience preferred
- Prior experience with CRM programs
- Team player
- Excellent proficiency in English
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.