Inside Sales Representative (Americas)
Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaSales
Do you get thrilled by generating and pursuing leads and turning them into revenue? Are you a true sales hunter with the proven ability to close? Do you have a background in inside sales? And are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as an Inside Sales Representative at Movella
As a Inside Sales Representative you will have a fundamental role in achieving our revenue growth targets for our renown hardware and software solutions for Entertainment, Automation & Mobility, Health & Sports. In this exciting new role, you are responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
You must be comfortable making numerous calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Furthermore, you will also focus on retaining and upselling existing business. From time to time, you may also support our field sales team with order processing. This is an ideal starting/learning position and springboard for a career as Account Executive in field sales.
You will be part of the Sales Team, working closely with our Account Executives and Product Specialists in the field. You will report directly to the Regional Sales Director and your office is based in Halifax, Canada.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and online actions
- Successfully identify, pursue and acquire new business relationships
- Collaborate with the sales team on tactics to meet business objectives regarding opportunity development and closed business
- Negotiate and find effective solutions to questions and requests with a focus on mutual benefit and lasting relationships
- Retain and upsell existing business by proactively following up on expiring subscriptions
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history
Movella is looking for a highly proactive and independent Inside Sales Representative. Someone who thrives in an environment where your hunter mentality and inexhaustible commercial drive are highly appreciated. You have:
- At least 2 years of (inside) sales experience or telemarketing in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Commercial or related fields
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-starter with high level of energy and resilience
- Excellent online lead targeting skills (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Lead management and Account management experience.
- Relationship building skill set/experience, able to prioritize and multi-task
- Cold calling outreach experience preferred
- Prior experience with CRM programs
- Team player
- Excellent proficiency in English
Working at Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
We value ingenious ideas, no matter where they come from. We believe diverse thoughts, voices, and backgrounds make us stronger as a company. We know that is is through collaboration with people from all walks of life that we make the most positive impact as an organization.