Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeFinance
Do you get thrilled by delivering accurate accounting and control in an international environment? Do you have a track record in financial control and a good understanding of accounting practices? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and passion are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Financial Controller at Movella
Because of an internal promotion within our Finance team, we are looking for an ambitious, flexible Financial Controller who has experience in a similar position in an international environment. Your primary responsibility will be the accurate accounting and control of several entities in the Netherlands and US.
In this role you will be working closely together with the Movella teams and Finance colleagues globally (San José, Los Angeles, Henderson, Halifax, Shanghai, Taiwan, Bangalore and Enschede).
- Qualitative accounting and control of the legal entities in the Netherlands and North-America
- Perform monthly consolidation and reporting activities
- Manage year-end audit process and prepare statutory accounts and tax returns
- Guide on and perform processing of purchase invoices, bank statements and general journal entries
- Credit control Management
- Manage payment/salary process
- Perform and control monthly and quarterly VAT and Sales tax declarations
- Manage daily Finance transactions
- Control and manage monthly account reconciliation process
- Ensure adherence to SOX process controls
- Participating in local and global projects, both within finance and the business
- Closely working together with the Business Controller
Movella is looking for a self driven and ambitious Financial Controller. Someone who thrives in an environment where your problem solving attitude is highly appreciated. You have:
- Bachelor in Business Economics or equivalent and a Master in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance roles
- Track record in financial control and very good understanding of general accounting practices
- Big-4 audit experience is a pre
- Fluent in English
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools and Business Central and other reporting tools, e.g. Qlik.
We are looking for a Finance professional who has:
- Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality
- High attention to details and a high-level of integrity and discretion
- The ability to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation
Working at Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees