Cloud Security Engineer
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeIT
Do you get thrilled by assessing our cloud and IT security posture, and implementing and managing the security aspects of our IT systems? Do you have a background in IT security, and cloud or on-prem infrastructure? Are you interested in working for a growing and innovative high-tech company, where people and passion are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as a Cloud Security Engineer at Movella
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and managing IT security systems, identity and access management solutions, vulnerability management, IT network security and more. You will have a deep understanding of Cloud and general IT security Infrastructure, cloud native technologies and desired state configuration, configuring security policies and securing data.
You will be part of our small global IT department whose vision it is to provide IT Services that engage people, enable innovation, and drive business value creation. You will report to the IT Director and will preferably be based in Enschede or (partly) remote.
Your growth path within Movella will allow you to grow into senior roles in the field of Cloud and IT system engineering, and information security.
- Design IT security architecture for our IT systems and Cloud solutions to improve availability, integrity, and confidentiality;
- implementing technical and business functional requirements on our AWS and Azure Cloud;
- managing and monitoring globally installed systems, cloud, and network infrastructure;
- monitoring and testing system performance for potential bottlenecks, identifying viable solutions and working with developers to implement those fixes and improvements;
- managing and supporting assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established objectives;
- perform tasks to mitigate security risk sand incidents.
Movella is looking for a thorough and creative Cloud security engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where innovativeness and being able to deal with ambiguity is highly appreciated.
Who you are:
- You don't want to just report the problems, but you want to fix them;
- possess a customer-focused mentality, work independently, with a sense of initiative and a hands-on approach;
- excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills;
- you have a deep understanding of cloud security infrastructure, cloud-native technologies, and desired state configuration;
- experience with (Azure/AWS) Cloud Environments, Managing, Monitoring and Provisioning;
- knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Windows Server, Linux server.
- experience with PowerShell, Azure Automation;
- knowledge of Log analytics and Applications insights;
- experience with the following topics: Zero-Trust architecture, information security processes, incident management, vulnerability management, threat modeling, logging, and monitoring (SIEM), controls and requirements from standards like ISO 27001;
- 3 years in a similar role on public cloud and On-prem IT infrastructure security;
- a degree in computer sciences or similar such as engineering;
- or alternatively proficient experience in the cloud and security engineering field;
- effective communication skills, both verbal and written;
- proficient in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, AKS;
- Knowledge and experience with Ubuntu and Debian
- AWS certified: Cloud practitioner
- AWS certified: Security
- AZ-900 certification: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals;
- AZ-500 certification: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- SY0-601 certification: CompTIA Security+
- Cisco CCNP
Working at Movella
Movella brings meaning to movement. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health, and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset, and the drive to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement, and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious, and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth, and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.