Channel Marketing Manager
Netherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeMarketing
Do you get thrilled by driving distributors and resellers co-marketing that makes impact? Do you have experience in international B2B channel marketing in a high tech and/or sports or health related field? Are you interested to work for fast growing, innovative company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We’d love to get to know you!
Your role as Channel Marketing Manager at Movella
Movella is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to drive demand and lead generation for business growth through our partner channel.
As a Channel Marketing Manager at Movella you will be a contributing marketing team member, reporting to the Marketing Director with primary focus on channel partner marketing. You will work with Movella distributors and resellers around the globe to develop and execute lead generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers and deliver growth in revenue. You will own marketing relationship with our partners and be a primary marketing contact for them. You will work closely with Regional Sales Teams to make sure the local marketing actions are aligned with the Movella regional sales strategy.
- Work directly with the Movella distributors and resellers to define and execute joint marketing plans that generate revenue growth in the partner channel
- Work closely with the partners to analyze local marketing needs and identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market
- Develop detailed campaign plans for the channel partners, including goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partner marketing plans and recommend improvements
- Equip and enable Movella channel partners with right marketing content and tools to conduct demand and lead generation programs
- Act as a Marketing Subject Matter Expert for the Movella channel partners
- Build and maintain a trusted relationship with the partners
- Assist in partner-led marketing offline and online events, including exhibitions, webinars and conferences
Movella is looking for a self-starting and autonomous Channel Marketing Manager. Soemeone who thrives in an environment where your curious mind and eagerness to learn are highly appreciated. You have:
- A good mix of creative marketing skills and key account management
- Sales experience via channel partner is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in managing multiple distributors/resellers of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals
- Proven experience in creating and executing detailed marketing plans
- Analytic and data-driven demand generation experience
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced, high growth environment under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales teams in driving pipeline
- Good knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce
- Experience in cross-cultural management and communications
- Fluent English (must)
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.