Account Executive – Entertainment, Health, Sports & Industrial (Australia/New-Zealand)
RemoteAustralia, Victoria, MelbourneSales
Do you get thrilled by creating and closing sales opportunities? Do you have a background in international sales in a (high) tech environment? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Movella is specialised in bringing meaning to movement. The business units that this role represents focuses on 3D motion tracking technology and products. Our sensor fusion technologies are used for Motion Capture and Motion Analysis applications in healthcare, sports, industrial and entertainment.
Your role as an Account Executive at Movella
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for managing and growing existing (key) accounts and our channel partner network and generating leads and new business across all our business lines in Australia and New Zealand. You will be selling products and product solutions that focus on sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. These products provide premium solutions for entertainment, health, sports and industrial applications.
You are an agent for professional sales with a strong focus on results and you will partner with our Product Specialists, Sales Support, Marketing and Operations to be the driving force behind the growth of our customer base and revenues.
You will be part of the regional Sales team APAC North and will report to the Regional Sales Director. This is a remote position.
Key challenges :
- Responsible for generating new opportunities by following the complete sales process with new and existing (Key) Accounts
- Manage, Train, Develop and grow our local network of Channel Partners, consisting of carefully selected Distributors and Value Added Resellers
- Develop and conduct specific Business Development Activities to grow emerging markets together with our Business Unit and Marketing teams
- Submit short and long-range sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs
- Monitor and analyze customer’s requirements of our products and provide input for product development
Movella is looking for an experienced Account Executive with a strong track record in international business to business sales, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment. Someone who thrives in an environment where your self-starting attitude and focus on results is highly appreciated. You have:
- Proven sales hunter and closer mentality, consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Superb sales and customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English proficiency, other languages a plus
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
- Min. 10 years’ experience and proven success in international B2B sales in a (high) tech environment
- Bachelor/master’s degree in business administration, science or engineering is preferred, though candidates with other degrees will be considered
- Ability to travel in assigned region up to 50% of time
- Knowledge of related (tech) markets is a big plus
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.