Account Executive - Entertainment (Americas)
United States, California, Los AngelesSales
Do you get thrilled by developing opportunities in the field of Animation and work in established and upcoming markets like Movie, Gaming, Virtual Reality, Broadcasting, Mixed Reality and Live performances? Do you have a background in hardware or software sales in a (high) tech environment? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Your role as an Account Executive at Movella
As our Account Executive Entertainment you will be responsible for managing existing (key) accounts and generating leads and new business for our 3D Character Animation business in the Americas. You are an agent for professional sales with a strong focus on results and you will partner with our Product Specialist, Customer Support, Marketing and Operations to be the driving force behind the growth of our 3DCA customer base and revenues in the Americas. Typically our customers are working on developing applications in film, game, advertising and live entertainment.
You will be working closely with our Sales and Customer Support teams, Marketing and Operations teams, to be the driving force behind the growth of our customer base and revenues in the region. You will be the one to bring home new opportunities and secure long lasting relationships with new Entertainment clients. You will be part of the Sales team and report to the Regional Sales Director.
We have offices located in Los Angeles, California, and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Responsible for generating new opportunities by following the complete sales process with new and existing (Key) Accounts
- Manage, Train, Develop and Select Distributor Partners and Value Added Resellers
- Develop and conduct specific Business Development Activities to grow emerging markets together with our marketing team
- Submit short and long-range sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs
- Monitor and analyze customer’s requirements of our products and provide input for product development
Movella is looking for an experienced Account Executive with a strong track record in international business to business sales, preferably in a fast paced high tech environment. Someone who thrives in an environment where your self-starting attitude and focus on results is highly appreciated. You have:
- Proven sales hunter and closer mentality, consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Superb sales and customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English proficiency, other languages a plus
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
- Min. 3 years’ experience and proven success in international B2B sales in a (high) tech environment
- Bachelor/Master degree in business administration, science or engineering is preferred, though candidates with other degrees will be considered
- Ability to travel in assigned region up to 30% of time
- Knowledge of the 3D Character Animation market is a big plus
Working at Movella
Movella is bringing meaning to movement. This new brand encapsulates the value and technologies from mCube, Xsens, and Kinduct. Our mission is to digitize movement so that people can extract meaning and impact positive change. We provide intelligent solutions for sensing, capturing, and analyzing motion and states of being. Our products accelerate innovation and create extraordinary outcomes in entertainment, sports, health and industrial markets.
Working for Movella is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. Naturally, there is a high level of cooperation within our teams. These teams consist of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for health, movement and technology. Movella offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development. Full training in our products and services will be provided.
Movella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.