Account Executive - Automation & Mobility (EMEA)
Enschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsSales
Do you get thrilled by creating and closing sales opportunities? Do you have a background in international sales in a (high) tech environment? Are you interested in supporting our highly innovative customers in realizing autonomy & safety of their platforms/vehicles, benefiting from our inertial sensors for control & navigation? Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative high tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
Who is Movella
Movella is a leading full-stack provider of sensors, software, and analytics that enable the digitization of movement. Movella serves the entertainment, health & sports, and automation & mobility markets. Our innovations enable our customers to capitalize on the value of movement by transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights. Partnering with leading global brands such as Electronic Arts, EPIC Games, 20th Century Studios, Netflix, Toyota, Siemens, and over 500 sports organizations, Movella is creating extraordinary outcomes that move humanity forward. To learn more, visit www.movella.com.
Your role as an Account Executive at Movella
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for managing existing (key) accounts and generating leads and new business for our Automation & Mobility business unit, with the Xsens MTi-series™ product line. You are a professional sales person with a strong focus on results and you will partner with our Product Specialist, Sales Support, Marketing and Operations to be the driving force behind the growth of the product line. You will be part of the EMEA Sales team and report to the Regional Sales Director. You will be based in Enschede, the Netherlands, but travel regularly in Europe.
We are looking to fill this position starting Q4 2023.
Key challenges :
- Responsible for the direct and indirect sales process, aiming at exceeding sales targets
- Follow up leads and develop new business and sales channels, be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers and partners in the appointed region;
- Setting up and managing 5-10 international distributor partners
- Responsible for working with the sales & marketing team to identify, interest and onboard new clients and developing client relationships, such as through online conferences and exhibitions
- Submit short and long-range sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Movella is looking for an Account Executive who is able to perform technical sales, listen & convince, while having superb sales hunting and deals closing skills. Written and verbal communication skills and fluent English are a must, as is IT literacy. This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional with technical acumen, who is focused on results and can communicate effectively at all customer decision-making levels. You have:
- Min. 3 years of experience and proven success in international B2B sales in a (high) tech environment, preferably in markets like Industrial Automation, Logistics, Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing, Maritime robotics, Smart agriculture, Autonomous Vehicles (-testing), and Digital Mapping & Survey
- A (technical) background and/or experience w.r.t. relevant fields of expertise (specifically IMU’s, INS products, inertial sensor modules, RTK/GNSS and/or MEMS components in general) is considered an advantage
- Proven sales record, customer centric with a strong focus on results
- Bachelor/Master degree in business administration or engineering is preferred, though candidates with other degrees will be considered
- Analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
- Works pro-actively to solve problems, looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility
- High level knowledge, understanding and experience with respect to modern CRM tools
- Well organized, disciplined and professional funnel management
- Ability to travel in assigned region up to 30% of time
Working at Movella
Movella is made up of people who are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by nature. You’ll find support at every level, an open door to every level, and cooperation across teams, disciplines and departments We offer a position in an innovative, ambitious and international environment, with an attractive compensation package. You'll receive full training in our products and services and have opportunities for personal growth and development.
We value ingenious ideas, no matter where they come from. We believe diverse thoughts, voices, and backgrounds make us stronger as a company. We know that it is through collaboration with people from all walks of life that we make the most positive impact as an organization.